Monday, June 29, 2009

What most refer to as bowling....

So we discover Friday night after volunteering, that maybe we should stick to the Wii.

Here are some shots we took in the dark bowling alley....

John, showing off...
Me pretending that I'm good. I did get a couple strikes and spares...
Rachel and I had about the same luck throughout the night, but still had fun...
And one of the funniest parts of the night, captured on film... Jeff took a turn...
And you can see both his anguish and his lonely pin left standing....
We played 2 games. In the first game, John won, Rachel came in 2nd, Jeff and came in 3rd and only beat me by 2 points. In the second game, John won again, then Jeff in 2nd, and beat me by 3 points- I came in 3rd and Rachel came in 4th. It was fun even thought the floor was so slippery that we had to walk funny, which doesn't work in bowling. And the ball really did whatever it wanted as it approached the pins because of the floor. We had free tickets from when the guys donated blood, so it was worth it in the end.

1 comment:

Susie said...

It looks as if everyone is having fun even if it isn't a WII.