Friday, June 19, 2009

Garden updates....

I just realized as I started to show off my flowers, that I haven't blogged about them in 2 months!!! A lot of things have happened in the garden since then. These are pictures I took yesterday. I am so glad that some roses actually managed to grow with my brown, black spotted thumb! It is a chore to manage, but well worth it so that I can show it off.





A beautiful rose in the front garden. (I recently mastered the Macro setting on my camera)

I can't remember what these are called. Ignore the grass. We've been out of town and we hadn't got to the back yard yet.


These yellow roses are nearing the end, but there were so many I had to get a shot. There were so many more that had bloomed while I was gone. Too bad.

A white rose in the back garden.

This picture refuses to turn the way I upload it. I'm sure I had some goofy setting on my camera forcing it to do this. Oh well. Just tilt your head to the left... There ya go...
This is not a very good picture, and that is why I wanted to show it to you. On vacation last week, I read some of the manual that came with my camera. I learned what settings to use for some things, and this is a picture I took before I knew what to do.
Isn't Brinks the sweetest dog ever... I thought I would leave you with this adorable face...

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

What beautiful pics of your garden!