Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day weekend 2009!

Memorial Day weekend was so much fun... I took so many fun pictures. I had to share on here with friends and family....
John took my family to see the station. Bryce loved it.
Bryce in the tanker....

Bryce in another truck...
John and Bryce looking at all the buttons....
Bryce listening to... well nothing at the time, but he kept pretending that he was talking to someone...
Bryce and my dad checking out the old fire truck...
John was getting ready to honk the horn and Bryce thought it was going to be really loud...
Bryce trying a helmet on...
Bryce pretending to drive....
Bryce again....

Of course we did spend some time at the lake over the weekend. These pictures are from the whole weekend with all of our friends and family. Andy was nice enough to let me bring my family over to his place to play....

here is Jeff and John playing in the water...
The guys played some horse shoes- John and Andy...
Mike and Jeff- Jeff I'm sure would appreciate it if I mentioned that him and John beat Mike and Andy...
Andy took us for a ride in the pontoon boat. Bryce called it the party boat... Here he is snacking and chillin' with John...
The highlight of Bryce's visit with us was that he got drive the boat! For real! Andy sat and stood behind him to make sure we were all safe. Apparently there isn't an age limit to how old you have to be to drive a boat in VA, but there is on a jet ski... scary....
He thought he was the coolest thing ever...
My mom and dad relaxing- and hoping Andy wouldn't let Bryce crash the boat!!!
John and Kristi (me) relaxing too...
Bryce enjoyed playing on the tube while it was tied to the dock.
He kept inventing names for his dives...
Bryce and John riding on the jet ski... He wanted to race everyone...
My dad was having fun too....
Bryce and John again.
Mom and me on the left and John and Bryce on the right-racing of course...
My mom and Me playing in the water....
Kim got to come up also for the holiday weekend. She hadn't been up to visit her kitty since we moved here. Here she is hanging out with Chelsea....

No comments: