Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun in the sun...

One of my best friends, Katherine, and her boyfriend Ryan, came up to Roanoke at the end of May to visit us. Here are some pictures of us enjoying the weekend. We had tons of fun.

We attended the local BBQ festival... it was more than delicious...



We also spent a few hours at the lake. Relaxing and enjoying the sunny day...
Here is Ryan pulling John...
Here is John pulling Katherine and me on the tube... I must admit it is pretty scary for me since I don't enjoy the water like most people. Katherine got a real kick out of me screaming to slow down the whole time. I am such a chicken!...
Here is John pulling Ryan. I think they had tons of fun playing...
John and I even took a turn at riding on the jet ski together. We rarely ride together anymore. It was really fun...
I took Katherine for a ride. Neither one of us really wanted to get soaked.
We relaxed in the sun/shade on the tube.

Us floating around...
Katherine catching some rays...
Our friend Chance also stopped by to join us in the fun. He had never boarded before but was successful in getting on his feet...

While we were there, we also enjoyed the visit from the momma and baby ducks. They were really young...

The sun was going down so we left them to play in the calm water...
All in all we had a great and fun filled weekend. I hope we get to go visit with them in Tennessee again soon!

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

What a great time with friend!