Friday, June 19, 2009

Sneak Peek...

John and I were blessed with a chance to go to Canada and Syracuse, NY last week for our Summer Vacation. We had way too much fun. I took so many pictures and we did so much that I wanted to blog about each day, or at least a couple of days at a time. We are going to visit my family this weekend so I won't be able to get to it until next week. So I thought I would leave you with a few sneak peek pictures of the week. I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Father's day Dad and Tim!!!

I learned that my camera has a sunset feature. This is the sun setting in Manlius, NY.
That's John, the little spec on the field near second base. He got to practice and hangout with the Syracuse Chiefs.

Wakefield Canada. It was so beautiful there.
John with Sparky and Teddy.
Good Ole Canadian Flag. Note that going to Canada was on my 101 in a 1001 list! Check number 51 off the list!!!
Stay tuned for more next week....

No comments: