Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday...

I was out of town for one of my best friend Rachel's birthday. So, she got to open her birthday gift a little early. Jeff's mom just happened to come in to town that weekend too, so Rachel got to open some of her birthday gifts a little early (lucky girl).

Her is Rachel looking at a gift that Jeff's mom put together for Rachel. It has a bunch of baby pictures of Jeff and family pictures. It was a really thoughtful gift and Rachel will always have some great pictures of Jeff. There were some great pictures, but I won't embarrass Jeff!
Okay, maybe a peek!Here is Rachel opening her gift from John and me.
I introduced Rachel last year to the wonderful world of Bath & Body Works. She needed a cute oil burner and some new scents. I wrapped it in a cute little picture box!




2 comments:

"John" said...

Please embarass Jeff!

"John" said...

Please embarass Jeff!!