Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 5, 6, and 7 of our vacation!

On day 5 John got to hang out with his dad, Tim, and go fishing together. Apparently there was a large fish caught and a picture taken with John's camera phone. That picture didn't save properly, so here we have a classic story of it was



this

[----------------------------------------------------------------------------]

big



(according to John it was 23 inches or something. Whatever, they had fun and Ginette and I teased John about not having a picture)


That night and again on Day 6 we played cards together. It's one of our favorite things to do when we are all together. Here are some pictures of us playing cards.... the dogs do not know how to play... lol!






Ginette and I hung out around the house of day 5 and did some shopping on day 6. I'll show you my favorite find...
And Here I am napping with all the dogs....
Finally on day 7 it was pretty enough to get to go to a game. Here is the field. It is next to an old train boarding area.... (see foreground of picture...)


Ginette and I went to eat lunch at the park with the ladies and got to see the team warming up. John was dressed like the team and like his dad. It was so fun to see. Here is John with his mom and dad- Ginette and Tim.

Here are I am with John and Tim.

I got to see John hit a few balls. he was hitting pretty good considering he doesn't play for a living.


Here is Tim pitching to John. I know they had fun together...

John getting ready to swing...

I love my smart and athletic husband.... So cute...

Here they are lined up at the game during the singing of the national anthem.John got to walk the line-up card out to the umps and opposing manager. This is the first time he ever got to do this... AND he got to do it twice because it was a double header! How fun!


here he is chatting about the secret stuff they chat about out there....And on with the game...

No comments: