Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sneak Peak of #86

As I mentioned last week, my mother in law, Ginette, was in town visiting. We hadn't seen her in forever so she decided to come up and help us with an item on my 101 list. She was a busy bee. We went and picked out fabrics for the living room, office, guest room, and kitchen, and we picked out some pre-made panels to modify and use for the master bedroom and bathroom. She worked all week and completed most of the panels on top of fixing every single pair of pants that needed hemmed, patched, etc., and made dinner almost every night! She truly is amazing. The best part is that we are blessed by God to have such a smart woman in our presence. She is a wealth of knowledge about the bible and God's word. Anyways, here is a couple pictures she took of John and I this week. You can see the living room panels in the background! Once it is painted, it will really make the room finished.

John and me (Kristi) posing in front of the curtains

John and me holding Winston, Missy, & Princess (from left to right) Ginette's furbabies

I'll post more pictures, including before and afters, of all of the pics soon!

No comments: