Wednesday, April 15, 2009

#85-90 complete!!!!

God blessed me with Ginette and she just happens to loves to make curtains! I am so happy with the end results. I now have curtains in my bathroom, bedroom, living room, kitchen, office and guest bedroom. I walk in my house everyday and do a double take to see how the sun is shimmering in through the beautiful fabric in my living room and bedroom. Yes, I have pictures... Thanks again Ginette for everything you did. We love you!

Master Bathroom...


Master Bedroom windows...

Living room window....


Kitchen window...


Office window...


Guest Bedroom window...

And in addition to all those curtains, Ginette also made me some nice accessories to match... Note that the cats LOVE these accessories! She made a pad to fit on the chest at the end of our bed, a pad for the dresser where our Chelsea always lays (not pictured-that's Pebbles), a pillow, and a decorative pad that Wumples is laying on in the box on the floor...

1 comment:

McKsMom said...

She is talented!! Your house looks awesome! Congrats! Getting new stuff to update your rooms is almost like having a new house.