Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

I know I am a few days late, but I have some fun pictures to show off from my families Easter celebration. We go to my Nannie Naillon's house for most big holidays. This is a big one because it is the only holiday that it is surely going to be warm enough to be outside. Our Easter weekend was packed with family, friends, food and fun!
John, Me, Dad, Mom, and Bryce after church....
Bryce- in the gray shirt, cousins and second cousins hunting Easter eggs...

I hid this egg a little too high for most of the kids, oops!

My uncle Eric and John talking guns. My aunt Ginger and I just stood there shaking our heads.... our men and their hobbies....

My cousin Chad's wife- Jennifer, Uncle Freddie's wife-Rhonda, my mom- Susie, My aunt "Tini" with her grand-daughter who really didn't care to have her picture taken...

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Looks like a perfect sunny Easter day!