Monday, April 27, 2009

Softball time in VA!

Rachel and I recently jointed the softball team through the church that John and I attend. We kinda had no choice as I mentioned we had played in the past to one of the older ladies on our team, and consequently, we were recruited because of our experience from a decade ago and our age! And consequently John and Jeff got recruited as our coaches! So we are all getting out for a little exercise at games and practice. I thought I would share a few pictures from one of the games. Jeff took these and didn't know how to use some of the extra functions, but I think they turned out kinda artsy and cool! Thanks Jeff!

I've been playing 3rd base. It's going okay. I've only gotten plowed over once. And I think I have made 2 outs so far.


Rachel plays a couple different position but prefers 2nd. She has been involved in a couple plays/outs and even stepped on a lady. lol! It was an accident and the lady was fine (and out)!



This was one of the Artsy pictures I was talking about!
This is Rachel fielding a ball.
Rachel got to 1st, but I unfortunately, didn't get to 2nd fast enough. Running fast isn't what I'm known for but I tried. I am the blur behind Rachel in this picture.
That's all for now. I'm sure we will have more pictures to show off our "talent" as the season goes along.

No comments: