Wednesday, April 1, 2009

#25 Check!!!

#25 on my 101 things to do in 1001 days, is a really big deal for John and I. Yes, we got newer (used) car! We recently decided that it was time to move on from the cavalier and get a car that we could feel comfortable driving up to New York and Canada in. We are very excited. I am especially excited because we got my one of 'dream' cars, a Nissan Murano!
Features Black with Black Leather interior
All wheel drive/4 wheel drive
Sunroof, heated seats, and driver settings memory!
Nice storage (the trunk springs were broken on the cavalier, and had to be held up)
It has a 6-disc changer and separate temperature controls for the driver & passenger sides of the car. It also has all kinds of features that I didn't even know were out there.
Best part- it has air conditioning! The cavaliers' air had been out for the past 3 summers. I am so spoiled now. God blessed us with a great deal through Carmax. John would probably tell you about other features that are his favorites, like the transmission is smooth or something. We'll just let him tell you about it!!! Overall, we are extremely satisfied with it.
(Note: I haven't named her yet. I'll note that here when I do. I'm indecisive.)

1 comment:

"John" said...

It's called a CVT transmission ;)

Uhm, let's just say I don't miss the Cavalier, bless it's "heart"!