Monday, April 27, 2009

#62 Make 3 frozen dinners to give to someone who could really use the break

A fellow designer that I work with, fell and broke her foot. She has to wear one of those boots and may still have to have surgery to repair the damage. I felt really bad for her as she has a daughter and her brother who lost a pet and all his belongings in a fire last year, who live with her. I knew that I had to help in some way. So #62 it is! I have to say I am proud of myself for fixing all these dinners in the time I did. I made 5 dinners from start to freezer in 3 hours! And while I was at it I made extra pasta and such for my dinner the next night.
The list:

-Beef Enchilada's
-Beef Enchilada's
-Shepherd's pie
-Penne Pasta Bake
-Penne Pasta Bake
I delivered them the next day. I made instruction cards on how to prepare. I left one out and ready to cook with her brother. She said he isn't much of a cook but I told her that he should be able to help. It felt so good to help out someone in need. I also took her the Nicholas Sparks book that I just finished reading, 'The Choice'.
the dinners being transported...


No comments: