Monday, April 27, 2009

#19 [Get] a new reusable water bottle!!!

Thank you Katherine! I love my new water bottle she got me. i am using it right this minute. I brought apple fruit punch with my lunch today! I was very excited to get it in the mail. John actually got it and thought it was a bomb! (not really but it was humerus at the time!!) In addition to the water bottle she also sent me an envelope of seeds from her flowers. I hope to get them in the ground this week! Thank you Katherine for the thoughtful gift! I will be sure to take pictures of the flowers when they bloom.

Note the seeds are for Orange Cosmos and the bottle is BPA free! Perfect gift right around Earth Day! I hope everyone took a moment to think about what they could do to help protect our planet!


This is what an orange cosmo looks like (image found through google images)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm tellin ya, cosmos get out-of-control big! I couldn't believe it last summer. I've learned my lesson about planting them in my little flower bed by the mailbox. There was no mailbox visible! Once I'm free, I should come down and we can play in the yard. :-D