Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring is in the air....

We have had tons of rain here lately, and there is plenty more to come this week. This morning was a beautiful start to my day though. It is sunny and the sky is a pretty blue. The birds are definitely out, as my empty bird feeder reveals. Spring is truly my favorite time of year. This morning I especially felt that happy spring feeling when I saw something special in the sky...

I could have watched it all day. Sadly, I had to scoot on to work. John surprised me on my 19Th birthday with a Hot Air Balloon ride. It was a cold Sunday, December 5Th, morning and it was a great surprise. The landing was tricky but the ride was truly amazing. You could hear the cows and dogs. We even had people who took pictures of us from the ground. It was really a treat to experience.
(note: i am gonna post a pic here...later.)



No comments: