Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random excitement around the house...

I got a new bird feeder. (I took this picture from inside so that I wouldn't disturb the birds. The door fogged up quickly.)



We had some visitors this past weekend... Rachel's sister and her husband, Susanna and Patrick came to visit Rachel and Jeff. I went to volunteer for the SPCA Saturday morning. Since we weren't making eggs, I joined Rachel and Susanna for some shopping and girl time. Then we went home and ate dinner with the guys and watched a chick flick- Nights in Roadanthe. It was a great movie. Sad ending, but it was still good. I love Nickolas Sparks, the author, and will have to go back and read the book now.

Rachel, Susanna and I went to the gym together Sunday. I don't usually go unless I am going to a class, but I enjoyed running on the treadmill. I watched Jurassic Park 3 while I ran 2 miles. It took me 32 minutes and 31 seconds. I don't know how bad that is, but I was glad I just went. I have been a slacker about working out too!
Here we are all piled in the living room watching the movie.
Patrick, John, Jeff, Me, Susanna, Rachel.

(Please ignore the paint swatches, we still haven't had time to paint)

Earlier in the night Wumples was getting a little overwhelmed by all the people so she joined me on the couch and ended hiding her head in my lap. She never does this as she doesn't really even like to be held. She is such a ham.

Here is a picture of a the crates piled in the back seat of my car on the way to the event. Funny I can remember their names. From Left: Timothy, Honey & Ruby, and Rufus & ... Okay I forgot one. There were about 12-15 puppies there in all. There was a VVMA conference in town and the puppies were part of their training. I got to learn a lot about training puppies and their general behavior. It was so much fun!

No comments: