Thursday, March 5, 2009

Family time!

I have been busy with all sorts of fun stuff, including being visited in VA by my sister. She came with her little girl and her boyfriend and his son. Jaden hasn't really had the opportunity to be around me very much. It took her a few minutes to even let me get near her. After being at my house for about 20 minutes I decided to do what any little girl should want to help do... Cook.....

It worked.
Jaden & me- trying to open the green beans
Always have time to pose....
My sister, Shelly, Jaden and me
Quick-no one is looking.....

She's been caught. Jaden loves green beans!!!
What we have here is shake and bake technique for green bean casserole. Jaden was shaking the cans really hard to make sure there were no stragglers...


After dinner we decided to go to the fire house so that Jaden could see the trucks and such. She didn't enjoy what-so-ever.... we had to beg her to get on the truck. The only reason she got on was because my sister stood up there with her.

She was dwarfed by the massive size of the trucks. It was funny!

No comments: