Monday, December 8, 2008

Working out....

I really enjoy taking classes at the gym. Rachel and I take the spin class, pump & cut, and cardio & sculpt classes. Lately it has been frustrating to go to the gym, and then feel like you are getting home so late. So John & Jeff started going in the morning time, to give them more time to be home in the evenings. Since Jeff is out of town this week, John asked me if I wanted to go. Of course I jumped at the opportunity to spend time with John. & It is on my list to try out (#8). 5:15 came really early to someone who usually gets up at 6:45 or 7:00. It was really worth it though. John is teaching me to play racquetball. It is one of his favorite workouts. I am really excited about it. I was pretty lethargic though, so I don't know if he had quite as much fun as normal. Then we ran a little. I'm working on getting into shape, so I won't be telling how horrible I do. Happy Monday to ya!

1 comment:

PEFF said...

Glad to hear you got up in the morning!! It's much better isnt it? Anyway my first day down and I miss rachel very much :-( anyway time to get ready to go to dinner. ttyl

PEFF