Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More fun from the weekend!

I mentioned that I had a busy weekend. I went to Johnson City on Saturday. Rachel and I left around 7 am. We didn't get home until after 11 pm. We went shopping all around town. We specifically went to Kohl's because we don't have one here in Roanoke. I also wanted to go the the Johnson City Mall because the Bath & Body works there is bigger than the one here. So I knew I would have more selection. My mom, and family, sent me a gift card to use there. I was really excited to get to spend a little me money, since it is the season to give! They were having a sale: Buy any 3 signature products get 2 free! Also: Spend $40, get a free gift! &: Get 4 soaps for $10! I had to get a bag because I couldn't hold it all. I picked out 4 signature items and made Rachel pick one out. Remember, the season to give, I'm all about that. So, then I went and picked out 4 soaps for the kitchen. I like the pump and foamy kind. Then I had to get one thing that wasn't on sale. One of those scented oils. They are awesome. I got to the register. Before any deductions the total was $100. After deducting the $20 price of the free gift, $21 for the 2 free items, & then $10 for the sale on the soaps, I ended up paying $50.xx with tax-Wait! less the $25 gift card! I got away with only paying $25! Bargain shopping at its best!

Here's the loot:

No comments: