Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Kristi I am about to embark on a fun new experience. I will be using this blog to document my journey of: 101 things to do in 1001 days project. (Click me). I am very excited about starting my list today, on My 25Th birthday. I will have 1001 days to complete the 101 things on my list. I will coincidentally complete my tasks, on the 5 year anniversary of the day that John proposed to me. Random, I know. I am a numbers person and thought that cool. So, I will be posting my list on here later today.

In addition to posting and discussing each item I mark off the list, I will be posting fun pics that I take. Pictures of our pets, family, food, friends, and anything else I think you might enjoy. A big part of the blog will also be about my only hobby, cooking. Sad I know, I'm working on the hobby thing. I will post recipes that I try out. I will also try to link to the original recipe creator's blog so you can check out more recipes. Wish me luck on this exciting challenge!

I'll give you a couple pictures from the fall to get you started in on the fun. We went to a corn maze and fall festival with our friends, Rachel & Jeff. So there are a couple pictures of that. We also carved pumpkins together, in the garage. It was really nasty, but turned out cute. And a couple pictures from our Thanksgiving feast. Enjoy.

This is my husband John and I at one of the checkpoints in the corn maze.





This is Rachel and Jeff at a checkpoint.

This is John, me, & Jeff carving pumpkins.

This is Brinks (one of our dogs) trying to help. She wanted to climb in my lap.This is Rachel and Jeff carving their pumpkin. (note the new house being built next door, it is really pretty. And going to be ready in the spring)
These are our finished pumpkins! The one on the left is Rachel & Jeff's. Then I carved our Last name initial, F. And the last one is the one that John carved.













This is our feast at Thanksgiving and us enjoying it.

4 comments:

PEFF said...

I can't wait to taste some of the foods you cook!!!!!

Christy said...

I'm excited for you. It sounds like fun. Perhaps I'll make a list of my own :)

What's Cookin Chicago said...

You're off to a great start! Can't wait to continue reading more :)

Erin said...

Congrats on your blog! I think it'll be a lot of fun to check off all those accomplishments!