Thursday, December 18, 2008

WC swap time!

I participate in a swap with some ladies on the What's "Cooking Board" on thenest.com. It is a site I frequent when I need direction with a recipe or need new recipe ideas. The ladies there are amazing. That is how I find the amazing blogs that I talk-about. Back on subject, they do a swap of sorts where your name is given to another person anonymously. They secretively ask you what you need. Maybe for the kitchen or just in general. I got to participate in the fall swap and the winter swap recently. I thought I would share some of the fun new things I got.

Fall Swap-


My favorite thing from the fall swap is the was the towel-mitt. I have been using that thing like crazy!

Winter Swap-


My favorite thing from the Winter sway was the little silicone finger protector. You can pick up a pan or an egg from boiling water, and you can't feel the heat! And it is shaped like those little paper things from the 3rd grade that says yes, no, yes, no as you scrunch it open and closed. So CUTE!

I would like to say thanks again to the ladies who got me these wonderful items!

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Great swap goodies! Enjoy them all! :)