Sunday, December 7, 2008

#1 down!

#1 completed. I was really excited to start my blog! I finally did it. I had an excellent birthday and a great weekend. John wanted to take me to this local restaurant for my birthday that we haven't been to yet. I really just wanted wings. (really) So I told him that we should go to Hooters. He wanted to know where his wife was! Then we came home and had a cake. It was a wonderful surprise that Rachel & Jeff set up. Oh, and they got me an indoor Herb garden, so I will be able to make that one red now. Saturday John and I ran some errands and went to 'The Barbecue Grill', another local restaurant. It was delicious as usual. I made a pot of potato soup on Saturday night. It was delicious. Rachel & I took Jeff to the airport for a work trip today and then went shopping. I found out that Friedman's went out of business and my warrant is null and void for my E-ring. That's a part of this terrible economy I guess. It is going to be a fairly uneventful week. I plan on going to work out at 5:30 in the morning. Wish me luck.

No comments: