Thursday, December 18, 2008

#40 Get our read on!

#40 Once a month go to the mall and sit at the bookstore together and read quietly



It was so fun to just go sit and relax at the bookstore. John worked on some Gun magazines. Don't laugh, I'm serious. While I worked on a cookbook, 'How to Cook Everything'. One day, I will own this giant book of Everything. I was very intrigued by it.

I also looked at a photography book. Not really the sit in the bookstore and read kind of book. I will have to find a good read for my visits with John. I can't wait to go again. We both had lots of fun.

5 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Me and the hubs do this often too... its so relaxing to peruse cookbooks and make a list of things I would like to get in the future!

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

That sounds so nice! I think we may have actually met at a local gtg not too long ago? I may be thinking about a different person, but either way I'm still in the area and enjoy following your blog =) oops somehow deleted this post the first time

Kristi~Leigh said...

Yay, I got the book for Christmas!

Renee- were you one of the girls that met at the little place on the corner near the market? Like the week after our get together, they deleted the Virginia board. I keep looking to see if they will bring it back. We need to get together again. I love your wedding video in your blog by the way! Very good editing with the music. So fun! I hope you are doing well.

Renee said...

Yeah! We met at Cornerstone I think =)Thanks for the comment on the blog.

I look forward to reading yours in the future!