Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is why I love my husband!

John and Jeff go to the gym in the morning time. I told John last night to make sure it wasn't too icy to be going to the gym. So this morning I was half asleep when he kissed me on the cheek before he left. (it was about 5:30 or so). I quizzed him on the road conditions and he assured me that it was safe. Then he said that he would clean the snow off my car! I love my husband.

This is a picture of me at 7:40 leaving for work. Note that most of the snow was melted anyway, but at least I didn't have to clean off my windows. And, Rachel left about 5 minutes before me so she even cranked it. They know me so well. I hate the cold air in the car. This is me feeling spoiled this morning!

2 comments:

"John" said...

Who took the picture? Brinks?

;)

Kristi~Leigh said...

Actually, I set the timer on the camera and sat it on the wall! Brinks was already out hunting, or else I probably would have made her pose with me! lol!