Friday, February 13, 2009

Busy week!

First, a shout out to my best friend Katherine. Yesterday was her birthday! Happy Birthday Katherine! I hope you had a great day!

This is a picture of Katherine and me a few years back. John and I met at Katherine's 17th Birthday party. Sheesh. We are getting old.

I have had a pretty busy week, both at work and home. The dryer quit working somwhere around Tuesday.... I got home from the gym and looked for the manual for it. John took it apart and found that it was the heater coil thingy- really, that's the exact name for it!


John fixing the dryer! He is so handy.



Then on Thursday John and I came straight home and went outside to shoot his new gun! If you look closely a few posts down, you might notice that the item I was asking you all to identify is indeed part of the gun. Which brings us to the 101 in 1001 things list. I can say I'm working on two items.

#35 Go shooting with John (1/06) & #37 Surprise John with Hobby related gifts




A note about #37, I didn't pick out the gun I just surprised John by saying that we could take a little of our savings to put towards the gun! This counts because he was certain he would have to sell a lot of gun parts that he already had to save up for it. This was a nice surprise. He is calling it my gun because it is perfect for my size. For those who are interested, it is a GSG-5. It didn't kick at all. It shot a little low for both of us, so I won't show you the target.


I will be posting a last nights dinner recipe later too!

1 comment:

"John" said...

Uhm, "thingy" really isn't in the official name ;)


It sounds better though!!