Monday, February 9, 2009

John's firefighter training

After we left the museum Friday night, we stopped by the fire hall to clean up a little for the training meeting they were hosting there on Saturday and Sunday. Rachel and I went in early (like 6am) on Saturday and Sunday to help with breakfast. I took a few pictures of the training and the guys playing a little ball in the lawn during lunch on Saturday. It got up to 64 degrees out Saturday! It was so beautiful.
Here is John keeping his eye on the ball.
Here is John taking his turn throwing the ball.
This was so funny and I am glad that I captured it on camera. John and Jeff nearly knocked each other over to get the ball. That is Richie laughing at the guys on the left.
Here is Jeff and Richie playing what I call table football. I don't know the proper name for it. That is John sitting in between them just watching. Note: the class hadn't started back yet.

No comments: