Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years Eve and Day! John and I went out and ran some errands. We are camera shopping and looking for a some kind of cabinet/furniture piece for the kitchen. We have so many fun gadgets for the kitchen that they don't fit. (this is by no means a complaint. I need all those gadgets, and a bigger kitchen!) We had no luck finding the storage piece. We decided on a camera. It turns out it was $20 less at Sam's Club , so we left Walmart and went to Sam's Club only to find out that they were closed! So we didn't get the camera either. I can't wait to take some fun new pictures for you guys though. Our pets are going to be so annoyed, and subjected to lots of picture taking. It's about time to post about them anyway, so expect new pics soon!

Also, I realize that I haven't blogged a talk-about-it-Thursday in two weeks. I just didn't have time on Christmas Day or New Year's Day! So expect some great posts in the coming weeks. I also have some recipes to update you on. Have a great Friday!

No comments: