Friday, January 9, 2009

Talk-about-it-Thursday- On a Friday!

I know I am a day late, but I have a great excuse. On the cooking board that I love to visit online, I am paired up with a 'WC sister'. It's kinda like a pen-pal I guess. My W.C. sister is Erin. She is an amazing baker, and cook! I have never baked a recipe from her blog because it is all way above my level of baking-by leaps and bounds. If you want to see some good looking goodies, check out her blog, Dinner & Dessert. I think her Creme Brulee and Tiramisu are some of the tastiest looking things ever!
I would also like to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Her birthday is today, and that is my excuse for being a day late on the post! :)
I have a few recipes that I've tried that I will be posting this weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I can't wait to see what recipes you post!