Monday, January 12, 2009

#74 & #75 Paint!!!

We are just changing it to red, since I haven't actually painted, yet.
I received some gift cards for my birthday and Christmas that I was saving for paint. John and I finally went and got 2 test colors. We weren't very happy with the satin finish of the samples. I went back yesterday and they told me that they do not have samples of the eggshell or the flat. Only the Satin. So, I jumped. I just decided to get the flat. We have textured walls, which we both hate a lot! We hope that the flat will not bring attention to the texture but finally allow us to have color!

This is what it looked like when we moved in.
(Before pics will be added here: later :)

This is what it looks like now that I have painted chunks of the wall!
(again, to be added later. so sorry for the teaser :)

After pics of course will come who knows when. I have to convince everyone to give up a weekend to help! We are painting the living room, attached hallway, dining area, and attached kitchen all the same color. I am hoping that it will make the space look bigger. Cross your fingers we paint soon.

3 comments:

PEFF said...

UM... I have to work that weekend saturday and sunday!!!!!! all day from like 6AM till 9PM sorry cuz I would just love to help!! :-)

"John" said...

PEFF's boss just informed everyone that he will in fact NOT be working.

Kristi~Leigh said...

lol! Great. Jeff and John, you can both come help!