Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer time...

We have had a great summer. I haven't been cooking too much because we have been busy and grilling out a lot. Pretty boring I know. I do have a couple of recipes to show off later, but for now I wanted to share a couple of fun photos from this summer.

John and I were on one of our 'bookstore' dates when we stumbled across this.....
Mall Cops, hard at work.... (too funny)

We recently went to the drive-in to see a movie (pretty bad experience not deserving of its own blog post). This was a little while before they started the movie. (#29 complete, but I hope I get to redo this one and have a better go at it.)

Rachel and I have enjoyed spending a little time going to garage sales the past few weekends. It has also been very hot. This was after I mistakenly opened the fridge to get a water and realized how great it felt. I know, bad for the electric bill....

Last night we decided to give the dogs a bath. That was nothing short of entertaining for Jeff and Rachel, who took these pictures. Brinks was just nasty. John kept making terrible faces. And 'B' just kept shaking all over us! Too funny!
We see how John helps, he played most of the time while I scrubbed Spooky. She didn't mind the bath though because she loved the attention. (yes I decided to stand in the water for Spooky because she weights about 60 lbs. and I wanted to be close to her.)

I hope to get to blog some other fun stuff and recipes this week. Everyone have a great Wednesday night!

No comments: