Monday, July 20, 2009

I just wanted to post a few updates from my gardens. All my plants are doing really well.

(my first blossom on the Black eyed Susan's!

There are over a dozen healthy roses blooming on this one in this picture! (sorry about the dead ones, they were done blooming)


I really love gardening and I hope to get to fun new plants in the gardens again next year. Some changes I will make to the garden before next spring will be:
1) pull out all the plants and layer a sheet of the stuff that keeps the weeds out.
2) make it a little bigger so that I don't have to plant the plants so close to the edge of the grass.
3) I want to add a rock/stone border to make it easier on John when he mows.
I love the experiment of it all.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to work in my garden this weekend. My mums have grown out of control and one is blooming...? I love all your photos on here; it makes me want a camera like yours.