Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beautiful sights and lots of snow!

We have had a busy winter here in Virginia. We have gotten tons of snow. I of course can't stop taking pictures of it all. I'll let you choose your favorites! This is what I've been busy doing this past January and since...


Bay Rock public access...
Hardy bridge....

Hardy bridge...
from Hardy bridge...
from the bridge...
our house...





another snowy day...




our yard...
my favorite tree...
Blue Ridge Parkway bridge on Hardy Rd...




Fred...
a farm out in Fincastle...
So beautiful...
The snow was really powdery in this storm and was blowing everywhere in the 40mph wind...

an apple orchard...

I can't help but snap shots of the beautiful sun. This is one of the things I see that reminds me that God is number one...

Hope you are all safe during your winter weather....

No comments: