Friday, August 28, 2009

Wedding Bells are Gonna Chime....

A few weeks ago I headed back to Tennessee. One of my best friend's from middle/high school, Suzanne, was getting married. She had a very beautiful ceremony and fun reception. She was so beautiful and her husband Chris and her were so happy to finally have their big day. I got to see a bunch of friends that I haven't seen in forever. John couldn't get out of work to go, so I took lots of pictures to share with him and you.

Suzzy with her step dad, a beautiful...
All the pretty maids in a row....The church was so beautiful...
They had a very nice Christian ceremony... They were both really happy
Love...
pew flowers...
I couldn't get over the church. I also couldn't believe that I had never been there...
....

The reception was just down the street.
One of my buddies, Josh (that I've known since kindergarten), Suzanne's mom, and me...
Josh, Megan (I've known her since the 4th grade!), and me...
Suzzy and me giving the goofy faces...
Okay, a serious one. She was so beautiful...
I had a great time getting to see Suzzy tie the knot and hang out with all my friends.

No comments: