Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful day Sunday. We were able to spend some time with my mom and nephew on Sunday. After Church we went to lunch at Johnny Carino's and then hung out for a while...
We got my mom this beautiful orchid for Mothers Day. She loves flowers...


A belated birthday gift... I have been wanting to brag about the little pool/beach bag that I put together for my mom's birthday, but I had to wait until I gave it to her... I hope she enjoys using this on her vacation to Florida this summer!
I just snapped this shot of my nephew with John. He is getting so big. We played sonic on the Wii with him on Sunday and it was so fun. It was nice to just sit with mom and watch them play. I can't wait til they come visit!!!
Bryce and John...

No comments: